Our client is a leading global provider Cognitive Search & Analytics platform for Fortune 2000 companies and government agencies. They have been recognized by leading analyst firms like Gartner and Forrester as a leader in our market. With double digit growth in the US, our client is expanding its strategic sales team.
We are looking for an individual contributor who has demonstrated skills in generating large revenues within Fortune 1000 organizations in a B2B tech company. Their solution has demonstrated huge value in many use cases, generated multimillion-dollar contracts but selling it can be complex. As they are a fast-growing company at the forefront of cognitive computing, you will need to be ready to adapt to their competition, market trends and constantly adjust your pitch as you discover new ways of selling their platform.
· Hunting, prospect and maintain a robust sales pipeline in a named account territory mostly in the financial sector
· Present their solution, articulate the value at the highest level of an organization for IT and Business leaders
· Manage the global sales cycle from initial meetings to POC/prototype to contract negotiation
· Engage the extended team (Sales Engineer, Legal, Finance, executives) appropriately and maintain constant communication with that team.
· Interact and build account strategy plan with partners (Technology alliances and System Integrators) to drive large opportunities
· Report progress on a weekly basis
· 5+ years of sales experience with an enterprise software vendor in the financial sector
· Knowing search technologies is a big plus but not completely essential if you have an excellent knowledge of the Big data/Analytics software ecosystem
· Excellent verbal and written communications skills
· Comfortable in selling at Director and C suites as well as selling to IT Technical audience
· Experience in areas such as data analytics, AI, Machine Learning, cognitive computing, data mining, BI, Big Data and Enterprise software solutions
· Technically adept
· Qualities such as intellectual curiosity, forward-thinking, enthusiastic, “hunter” spirit, autonomy, result-oriented, tenacity, sense of customer satisfaction, teamwork