Our client are a leading provider of enterprise capital markets and treasury technology into the financial services industry. They are expanding their salesforce and are seeking an experienced enterprise financial technology sales executive for their New York office.
Reporting to the V.P. of Sales (Americas), the Sales Director will manage assigned existing accounts as well as direct new account sales in a North American territory to meet annual quota for software and services of their clients front, middle and back office needs. Major components of the product suite include Retail Banking, Lending, Transaction Banking, Treasury and Capital Markets solutions. The Sales Manager will be personally responsible for prospecting, working and closing deals.
The ideal candidate will possess the following:
· You will have strong solution sales professional with a proven record of achieving / exceeding annual quota target
· You will have 10+ years relevant sales experience within Capital Markets with strong existing client relationships. Ideally you have a background in Treasury / ----
· Capital Markets working at a bank in your previous life
· You will clearly understand the nuances and dynamics involved in selling software licenses in complex Capital Markets
· Ideally, you will have a background working with a global technology company familiar with complex, multi-level, consultative selling combined with the ability to - Operate in an entrepreneurial high-growth culture
· You will have experience working within sales environments where the sales process involves multiple tiers of complex organizations and where the sales cycles are long and consultative
· You will have the ability to conceptualise and build value propositions that deliver a compelling message
· You have great hunter qualities and you are not shy to reach out to new names
· You will proactively own the entire sales process and be able to handle multiple responsibilities simultaneously
· You will have a high competence in delivering product presentations and managing client workshops and proof of concepts
· You will have strong commercial awareness, excellent client facing and interpersonal skills
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with your C.V if you are interested in this role.