We have partnered with a disruptive and new
enterprise risk analytics technology provider to support the hire of a Senior
The Senior Pre-Sales Engineer will be highly involved in
the pre-sales activities, demos, RFIs and RFPs management. They will play a
large part in wining new business in the market place, working closely with the
sales, marketing, product and professional services teams.
- Risk management domain knowledge - you will understand the key metrics used for risk management - e.g. greeks / VaR.
- You understand the challenges that derivatives regulation has created for banks and buy-side firms
- Knowledge of the standard financial products, how they are used in practice, and what a trading desk will look at in term of risk.
- Worked in a Pre-sales, product consulting or business analysis capacity
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and ability to present
- Knowledge of market structure - you understand how and why different participants use derivatives
- Technically capable, with VBA / scripting skills a nice to have.
Please contact Calum Nicholl - firstname.lastname@example.org