We are working with one of the fastest growing regulatory technology firms, who supply a number of client management and risk related product
The Regulatory Program Manager will be responsible for leading and overseeing program engagements on a technical level in a customer facing role to global banks and institutions. The manager serves as a liaison between senior management, clients, product management, design and engineering.
The position is a great opportunity for any individual with a proven track record of
· Developing and implementing project strategies and maximize synergies between projects
· Developing effective stakeholder management strategies and execution plans to ensure all vital business relationships are secured
· Steering customer relationships at the senior level
· Leading consultants effectively and efficiently
· Understanding of full software lifecycles from end to end
· 4+ years Program Management experience
· Experience working on technical Regulatory programs within financial institutions (AML/ KYC, MiFID II, Client On-Boarding, Compliance)
· Strong stakeholder management skills.
· Must enjoy problem solving, have solid communication/ writing skills, and be detail-oriented
If you are interested in this role then please send you C.V to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us directly on 646 847 2204