We are working with one of the top global financial technology providers. Their Enterprise Data Management team is looking for a Project Manager who will be responsible for full client integration of the platform.
The Project Manager will be responsible for leading consulting engagements in a customer facing role to global banks and hedge funds. Directing and managing project delivery from start to finish while continually managing project expectations with internal and external team members and stakeholders. They will also define project scope, goals and deliverables that support business objectives in collaboration with internal stakeholders as well as customers and partners.
• Implementation/ Project management/ Business Analyst experience within a financial technology company
• Experience with Data Management solutions preferably
• Utilized tools including Jira, Confluence and Microsoft Project
• Strong customer relationship management skills
• Understanding of relational databases (SQL/Oracle), data mining, data warehousing and data modelling concepts
• Knowledge of Agile, Scrum and waterfall processes
• Prior experience with software development lifecycle
Please contact Calum Nicholl - email@example.com