We have partnered with a large and successful financialtechnology company to support the hire of a Professional Services Manager, inNew York City.
We are looking for a Manager who will lead and mentor theprofessional services team including product, implementation and projectconsultants.
The Professional Services Manager is expected to lead anddrive the business to the next level through safeguarding the team in remainingself-sufficient, servicing clients to a high standard and ensuring theircurrent success is maintained and improved upon.
The successful candidate will own and be accountable fordriving revenue growth and meeting revenue targets, ensuring delivery ofquality services for all consulting engagements and services; recognise leadsand execute new business opportunities. This role will also work closely with the Sales and Client Managementteams to help identify and/or close services opportunities across both new andexisting customers.
- Candidatesshould be university degree level educated or equivalent
- Minimumof 10 years of consulting services experience
- Minimum 3 years managementexperience across all aspects of a consulting services business includingfinancial planning and forecasting
- Practicalexperience and track record of delivering agile based projects preferred
- Practicalexperience of enterprise-scale integration projects in the Financial Servicessector
- Technicalexperience with database practises and querying language is desired
Please contact: Calumnicholl@ec1partners.com