Would you like to work for a fintech start up disrupting the FX market? This is an exciting opportunity for an organised and adaptable individual to join the Integration team of this rapidly growing and innovative business.
What you will be doing
· You will be setting up buy side clients to trade a variety of FX deal types with liquidity providers and assisting the team with support enquiries from clients and the Sales/Account Management team.
· You will get the opportunity to work with and pickup a variety of technical skills including XML/ATDL, SQL, Groovy, TCP/IP, SSLencryption, REST and C~ Trading/Pricing APIs
What you bring
· A degree in a STEM subject, Computer Science, or equivalent experience.
· Some experience using FIX protocol
· Basic Linux/Unix skills
· Some programming/scripting experience desirable
· Basic understanding of networking/connectivity concepts
· A keen interest in finance with some experience of FX or another relevant asset class (Equities/Futures/Options/Fixed Income)
· Right to work in the US without requiring US visa sponsorship.
This role will provide the opportunity to hone your technical skills and learn a series of new skills relevant to the electronic trading industry.
Interested in learning more? Click apply to send us your CV today.