Our client are a leading provider of an innovative platform enabling clients to discover, track, budget, value and pay for research content. A Contributor Relations Manager to secure distribution rights for research content from investment banks & independent research providers, as well as managing the relationship with content providers.
· Engage with Directors of Research, Heads of Operations, Heads of Sales & other key stakeholders at investment banks & independent research providers in to pitch the value proposition across the client's product suite to secure distribution rights for analyst models, written research & events data.
· Manage all aspects of the relationship with contributors from initial contact through contractual negotiations & contract execution, with on-going relationship management post contract signature.
· Liaise with operations team to ensure smooth handover for on-boarding of research content.
· Work with operations & entitlement teams as escalation point when necessary to ensure ongoing & timely contribution & entitlement response.
· Act as the central contact point & relationship manager for designated sell-side accounts.
· Solid working knowledge of financial market data, with experience & understanding of sell-side content distribution a plus.
· Sales (cold-calling, pitching) experience is key.
· Prior experience in a content or vendor relationship management role an advantage.
· Excellent verbal, written & interpersonal skills.
· Must be a self-starter, with a driven and positive attitude, with the ability to work as part of a team & on one’s own.
· Goal driven, with the ability to meet internal & external deadlines.
· Bachelor’s degree or above.
· Four + years of work experience
Please email email@example.com to apply.