We are working with a Financial data and information provider here in New York City. They are looking for a Client Services Associate who will be responsible for liaising with clients and vendor partners directly to help understand and resolve their queries, taking ownership of the queries, and ensuring that they are co-ordinated among departments, escalated as necessary, and dealt with in conjunction with SLAs and expectations.
Other key responsibilities:
· Assisting regular reporting requirements which are necessitated by an internal business requirement i.e. Sales/Business Development.
· Work with these teams to understand and deliver their necessary reporting.
· Support the on-boarding process for new clients in conjunction with the different Sales teams. This involves creating new accounts, welcome packs and permisioning all of the data the client is entitled to receive on vendor platforms as applicable
· Assisting with the dissemination of information regarding new products and services and enhancements to clients. Work with clients to ensure they understand the impact and have all the information they require.
· 3 years of Client Services/ Account Management within Financial Services
· Knowledge and understanding of Financial Markets and available products and services.
· Preferably experience working within a Market Data, Information or Analytics provider.
· Strong Microsoft Office skills. Proficiency in Excel is essential.
· Capable of applying analytical and investigative thinking to complex client queries.
· Highly motivated and proactive.
If you are interested in this role then please send your C.V. to Calumnicholl@ec1partners.com or call us directly on 646 847 2204