Do you have excellent knowledge of securities finance post trade processes? This Client Service Associate at this exciting Financial Technology company could be for you.
What you will do
· Take ownership and for client support, setup and configuration of the company’s services as well as new client on-boarding.
· Develop key relationships with new and existing clients to create and realise new business opportunities
· Proactively monitor telephone & email ticket based client support queries or requests and respond in a timely manner
· Escalate issues appropriately and ensure timely rectification
· Communicate client feedback and work with the relevant project teams to specify and deliver change requests.
· Provide requirements for small enhancements and perform UAT where required
What you bring
· In-depth knowledge of securities finance post trade processes and good knowledge of the wider securities finance business
· Excellent relationship management and communication skills
· Experience of working in client facing roles with a strong client service focus and ideally across different time zones
· Ability to absorb and retain complex business information rapidly
· Technically minded to fully exploit in-house configuration tools
This is a unique opportunity to provide excellent Client Service whilst gaining a broader understanding of the Security Finance business.
Interested in learning more? Apply Now to send us your CV.