Our client, who provides IT education and guidance, puts excellent customer service at the heart of what they do. They provide 24/5, 1st and 2nd level support, client advisory services and act as the primary point of contact for customers for a wide range of technical and business issues.
- Build relationships and communities with end users by understanding and fulfilling their business needs and enhancing user experience
- Understand client needs and customize existing business programs to meet their needs
- Develop new strategies to improve client satisfaction
- Manage, solve, escalate all incoming requests from clients
- Attendance at client meetings
- Onboarding process for new customers
- Provide first class customer communication
- Optimize workflows and proactively find solutions
- Pre-sales support to international sales team during go live
- Documentation of workflows and processes
- Ongoing Reporting
- Reporting (monthly client reporting, adhoc reports for clients etc).
- Manage adhoc projects
- Degree educated (preferably a Finance or Computing based discipline) or equivalent experience
- Working experience in client services / middle office / back office of a global markets sales & trading division or other FX or treasury environment
- Experience in training to the financial community with a strong focus on financial markets
- Self-motivated with a proactive and productive approach
- Excellent organisational and communication capabilities as well as analytical and problem-solving skills are essential
- Very good level of verbal and written English
- Proficient in MS Office, with working knowledge of CRM platforms
Click Apply at the top of the page to send us your CV and have an informal chat about the role.