Are you looking to work in a high performing global team?
EC1 Partners have partnered with a multi-asset electronic execution platform who continue to make strides at becoming a global leader in their space. The business is looking to hire a dynamic Account Manager in New York to support a portfolio of blue-chip financial institutions across North America with the aim of building long standing, trusted relationships to retain and grow revenue.
What will you be doing?
· As an Account Manager you will engage with some of the largest financial institutions globally to understand their needs from the platform.
· Be the primary point of contact for customers to ensure long-term trusted relationships are built.
· To identify cross selling opportunities that will result in revenue growth for the company.
· Working with customers through implementation to ensure effective delivery on various projects.
· Communicate and promote new functionality to customers through demos and other channels.
· Articulate the value proposition in the most effective way to ensure value add to the customer and be accountable for enhancing the company’s brand and reputation.
What you bring?
· High energy and enthusiasm to achieve continued customer satisfaction.
· Demonstrable client coverage, account management or client support skills within a technology environment.
· Experience in trading / sales within Foreign Exchange and Fixed Income markets.
· A pro-active mindset focused on finding solutions for customers.
· Credibility, honest and strong work ethic.
In return, you will benefit from:
· Competitive base salary along with a performance related discretionary bonus.
· Comprehensive benefits scheme – which includes private healthcare and gym subsidy.
· Investment in training and development, as well as clear career progression.
· Working in a dynamic and fast paced environment,surrounded by intelligent and innovative professionals who are constantly looking to improve.