A financial institution that aims to unlock the potential of money by making financial services more convenient, transparent, accessible, and affordable. They have been innovating their solutions to meet and evolve needs of customers and to provide a full suite of connected financial service offering to integrating technology and design to deliver a better customer experience as well as more flexible and affordable products
What will you be doing:
• Work alongside the web development lead to analyse and prioritise requirements.
• Follow modern development principles to write high quality code.
• Work with geographically diverse vendor teams to ensure deliverables are achieved within agreed time frames.
• Effectively test all code to ensure that the highest standards of quality are maintained.
• Support the day to day management of the product including business queries and issue resolution.
What you bring
• Experience with Content Management Systems such as Word press.
• Knowledge of headless CMS approaches a plus.
• Experience in agile tools and methodologies.
• Knowledge of financial services and insurance is a plus.
• Entrepreneurial and analytical, you will be effective at managing change in a fast-moving and constantly evolving business.
In return, you will benefit from:
• A highly competitive base salary with good earning potential
• Benefits including 28 days holiday, private healthcare etc
• Time and investment in your training, plus clear career.
Reach out to Shahbaz khan on firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.