EC1 Partners is working with a Global Financial Technology firm on a Marketing Specialist role. The role will be based in Singapore and is a senior position supporting the Asia-Pacific business including brand awareness and positioning, content marketing, lead generation, support for business development, and customer loyalty and retention. This role is very much hands on and pivotal to collaborating with product and sales management to conceptualize and execute marketing strategy.
The role is ideally suited to a self-motivated individual who relishes being at the forefront of business activities and thrives on their own successes and those of the team and organization.
A strong communicator, with a solid background in a technology platform and networking perspective within the Financial Services Industry is highly relevant. Customer-facing with the ability to think on their feet, from both a business and technical perspective is advantageous.
What you will do
- Develop, implement and evaluate the marketing strategy to align with the overall business strategy for APAC
- Manage and support all aspects of internal and external marketing communications across all disciplines (brand positioning, digital and social media, public relations, promotions, employee communication, sales communications & tools, thought leadership, awards & recognition, speaking engagements and customer and market segment research, measurement and reporting) while maintaining brand consistency
- Develop regional brand architecture and messaging hierarchy to support revenue growth through new sales and renewals
- Develop and maintain solid and cohesive working relationships with marketing, sales, production, finance, and branch teams to ensure success across the organization
- Measure, analyse, and report on effectiveness of the marketing function and activities in APAC
- Identify and develop thematic campaigns to align solution propositions with industry pain points
- Hands on development of a structured regional marketing strategy and supporting programs that deliver on revenue objectives across traditional, digital and emerging marketing components
- Build and maintain a forward-thinking marketing calendar and budget with appropriate review touchpoints and course corrections
- Drive considered virtual and traditional events, conferences, seminars, and roundtable activities via scalable and repeatable solutions that enables business development activities
- Championsalesforce.com marketing data strategies, and marketing automation using Pardot, to connect multiple audiences with business development/lead generation activities and tracking
- Marcoms asset management, implementation and auditing for all collateral, web assets, awards/recognition, sponsorships and industry association alignment
- Champion new media including onboarding, adoption, and participation in social media for management and business development teams
What you bring
Over 10 years of relevant experience:
- Successful track record creating and driving marketing strategy through execution for integrated promotions, programs and campaigns across traditional, digital and social channels (inclusive of paid/owned/earned) that build brand and deliver growth.
- Strong understanding of competitive landscape and business objectives to help build relevant strategies in accordance with overall marketing strategy.
Data & Technology:
- Strong critical/ analytical thinker, a problem solver.
- Able to monitor marketing and growth campaigns using metrics and performance reports.
- Prior experience in Email/ Mobile app, direct marketing, and analytics (e.g MailChimp, Salesforce, Google Analytics) is preferred.
- An independent, self-driven, and responsible individual, with multi-tasking and decision-making abilities and a strong willingness to learn and grow.
- Ability to work in a matrix organization, managing complexity and enjoys the challenges of a fast-paced, high-stakes environment.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and never miss deadlines.
- Maintain a “roll-up-your-sleeves”, goal-oriented, customer focused approach to all internal and external initiatives.