My client is the largest providers of financial markets data and infrastructure. They provide leading data and insights, trading platforms, and open data and technology platforms that connect a thriving global financial markets community - driving performance in trading, investment, wealth management, regulatory compliance, market data management, enterprise risk and fighting financial crime. Enabling more responsible, transparent, and connected financial markets. They redefine what data can do. Through an open ecosystem, a high-performance culture, analytics, insights, and technology.
Looking for UX Designer for one year fixed term contract (with potential to go permanent).
What will you be doing:
· The full design lifecycle - user research (primary and secondary), ideation, design execution and user testing.
· Running design sprints to identify exciting new features and services
· Close collaboration with product, data science and engineering to ensure design execution is in line with strategy, vision, and timeframes
· Communication of design solutions and outcomes to support project stakeholder management
· Exposure to different facets of the capital markets – developing an understanding of requirements.
· Highly collaborative, and can communicate openly
· Comfortable in fast paced environments, and highly adaptable, Proactive,
· A strong voice for the customer/user.
What you bring
· 4+ years full time experience as UX/interaction designer
· 2+ years’ experience executing user research and user testing
· Strong portfolio of work demonstrating design thinking, design process, and solutions for web and mobile applications
· Proficient in creating UX artifacts (e.g. user journeys, wireframes, prototypes) using a variety of UX and design tools (e.g. Figma, Sketch, Invision, Proto.io, Adobe)
· Proficient in undertaking user research, user interviews, concept, and usability testing
· Experience working in Agile teams
· Experience with dashboards, information visualisations, workflow solutions
· Excellent written and verbal communicator – comfortable communicating with and managing stakeholders
In return, you will benefit from:
• A highly competitive base salary with good earning potential
• Benefits including 28 days holiday, private healthcare etc
• Time and investment in your training, plus clear career.
Reach out to Shahbaz khan on firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.