Our client is a leading technology and service leader that powers the financial markets globally, meeting the Communication, Compliance and Network Solution needs of global financial institutions.
Through innovation and acquisition, globally our client continues to create new revenues streams, new opportunities for further growth, by tapping into new markets and building technology infrastructure.
The business is looking to expand its footprint across Asia Pacific, in particular Singapore, Hong Kong and Asia. Their target audience in this part of the business is Capital Markets and the focus of this role will be to manage and grow the voice trading business across the Global Banks in Singapore.
You will be part of a rapidly growing team in the region with aggressive targets to quickly build a significant business.
Some of your responsibilities and previous skills will include the following;
· Increase value within large strategic accounts by exceeding projected revenue goals for the APAC region
· Expand product solutions to improve wallet share
· Sell suite of Voice trading Products and Services into the existing customer base
· Responsible for cold calling customers/prospects, appointment setting and opportunity tracking
· Serve as go-to coordinator and lead on all named strategic accounts, across the entire APAC region
· Analyze and manage pipeline activity and monitor sales activity
· Develop go-to-market strategies
Knowledge & Requirements:
If you are interested and feel you have the necessary skills and experience, please send your CV. Alternatively you can contact me directly on +65 6812 7860 or email@example.com