Software Organization which provides technology that empowers Capital Markets with an open cross-asset trading platform, including advanced functionalities for market making, flow trading, systematic trading and algo trading. They help investment banks and brokers seize trading opportunities through connectivity to more than 150 cash and derivatives exchanges worldwide. Deployed on premises or SaaS, alongside Managed Services, their on-demand platform allows clients to quickly create, test and implement automated trading strategies in real time.
What will you be doing
- Migration of the existing systems, according to the choices of the client
- Participation to define the solution, architecture, components within the team to replace the existing systems
- Participation to the implementation responsible to customize /add some components to improve the solution, to handle new needs of the customers
- Contribute to the maintenance and evolution of the platform according to the needs
- Work closely with Engineering teams based in Hong Kong and Europe, Customer Support and Key Account Manager in Hong Kong, share expectations of the customers, trends, best practices
What you bring
- Graduated from an Engineering School, in Computer Science.
- You have, at least, 3- 5 years of experience in JAVA ideally in financial markets with a good knowledge in equity.
- You are necessarily skilled in programming of Java or Scala, knowledgeable in RMDBS and API/Webservices. You are proficient at least in one of these following languages: Python/C++/ C#
- Your knowledge of Sophis and Numerix would be appreciated.
- You are fluent (written and spoken) in English and Cantonese
In return, you will benefit from:
• A highly competitive base salary with good earning potential
• Benefits including 28 days holiday, private healthcare etc
• Time and investment in your training, plus clear career.
Reach out to Shahbaz khan on email@example.com for more details.