A leading SaaS core banking engine, this company is at the heart of what makes digital banks and lenders work - the system that processes banking transactions and updates accounts and other financial records from deposits to loans and credit balances. With a presence in over 30 countries across 6 continents the team is diverse in perspectives and ideas.
They are looking for a passionate, skilled and enthusiastic Site Engineering Manager. As a SEM, you will ensure delivery goals & objectives are achieved by the team, as well as facilitating their ongoing skills development. You should be a hands-on engineer, capable of implementing complex solutions of improving their Cloud Platform.
What you will do
· Build a successful & motivated local SRE team
· Serve as the hiring manager for the SRE needs, ensuring teams’ capacity to achieve expected outcomes
· Define recruiting strategies to acquire new skills or create capacity to satisfy business needs, longevity, skills diversity, attrition mitigation and competitiveness
· Ensure each person in the team to fully understand their role/position and achieves the expected outcomes
· Apply performance evaluation and promotion processes
· Establish holistic coaching and mentoring principles and ensure each team member receives fair feedback
· Own the SRE work queue
· Taking ownership of special projects that are parallel to the normal Infrastructure roadmap
· Defining and monitoring team objectives to achieve Platform & Reliability goals
What you bring
· You have several years of experience in a similar manager / team lead role in a growing tech company
· Practical experience in cloud services and cloud platform management
· Familiar with Agile Architecture practices and project planning (MVPs, project phases etc)
· You combine a Lean & Agile Engineering Mindset with a solid background in software engineering and operations that enables smooth streamlined processes for delivering value
· Technical leader with strong experience in software development or testing automation, kubernetes, dockers & platform engineering principles
· Your people management skills help you to understand people's ambitions and align them to organisational needs
In return, you will benefit from:
• A highly competitive base salary with good earning potential
• Benefits including 28 days holiday, private healthcare etc
• Time and investment in your training, plus a clear career path.
Reach out to Shahbaz khan on email@example.com for more details