My Client is a very successful, well placed Exchange group – this role sits within the Connectivity/Feeds side which provide data and trading infrastructure to a broad client base (HFTs, buyside and sell-side).
What you will do
- Responsibilities include designing technical solutions to meet the demands of customers, while owning specific opportunities through to contract signature and billing and implementation.
- This role will have primary ownership for assigned opportunities to ensure proposed solutions are implemented according to best practices, are compliant with all necessary regulations, meet the business and technical requirements of the customer and ultimately result in a successful sale.
What you bring
- 7+ years’ experience working within a network service provider, telecoms provider, market data vendor, exchange, trading firm/ISV or similar on the network/infrastructure side
- Previous experience in a client-facing role, in a Pre-Sales, Engineering, Product or TAM capacity
- Strong technical understanding of low latency network design/architecture, connectivity, network protocols, and bandwidth analysis.
- Networking protocols including PTP, BGP, VRF’s, IP Multicast (PIM, IGMP)
- Familiarity with fibre optic networking technology, Telco circuit termination and data centre standards
- Understanding of financial markets, electronic trading and related terminology
- Fluent in English; comfortable in Mandarin and Cantonese
In return, you will benefit from:
- A highly competitive base salary with good earning potential
- Benefits including 28 days holiday, private healthcare etc
- Time and investment in your training, plus clear career.
Reach out to Shahbaz khan on email@example.com for more details.