A position is available in Sydney for a new business Sales Manager. The role focuses on acquiring new business sales in the Australia markets. The role works closely with our Project Managers and Data Consultants to provide data requirements for our client base.
Candidates should have a background in selling data products and/or information management solutions into financial institutions, ideally into a reference data environment. The following qualities and experience are highly desirable:
• A demonstrable track record in selling data solutions from initial prospecting to closing in both the Sell and the Buy side; specifically, Banks, Investment, Asset and Wealth Management, Fund Administrators and Custodians, Life and Pensions companies and other financial institutions
• Knowledge of a typical Front, middle and back-offices in both the Sell and the Buy side and contacts in these areas
• The confidence and drive to quickly build a portfolio of opportunities by identifying and developing relationships with the appropriate decision makers within potential clients
• Strong presentation, negotiation and communication (oral and written) skills. Ability to network and build strong relationships with prospects and clients. An existing network or exposure within the Australia financial community
• A motivated self-starter who can work with the minimum of supervision, driving his or her own activities based on the goals and targets they have been set, and involving other resources in the team when required.
• Demonstrate enthusiasm to learn about the details of the market, including regulation, competitive positioning, technical issues around data delivery and current ‘hot topics’.
• Degree-level education and/or relevant experience
The package will be based on experience and background and will include a basic salary, commission scheme as well as other benefits.
Please send CV to Nikhil - email@example.com or call on +6568127826