Our client is a global leader in Financial Investment specialising in a suite of Wealth Management and Insurance Products. They are looking to hire an experienced Technology Director to strategically drive and support the APAC Business & Regional CIO. The successful individual in this role will be instrumental in overseeing Technology across the network of operating countries in APAC (ex-Japan).
The business is in the early stages in strategising and implementing both its short-term / long-term digital technology transformation so this hire will be instrumental in helping to both drive and roadmap the end to end digital transformation across the region. This role is well suited to a well-rounded individual who is still "hands-on" technically across Architecture and Build as well as having a proven background executing and delivering across a variety of platforms / Channels. i.e. Transactional Platforms, Digital & Data Applications, Business Operations etc...
The key responsibilies for this role are:
• Minimum 10 years’ experience across positions related IT Management / Service Delivery / Technical Architecture etc.
• Proven background within implementing modern business solutions leveraging technologies such as Cloud, Mobile, Social, Integration and Data Solutions.
• Strong "Hands-On" technical background within Applications Technology
• Provide the vision and direction for strategic projects and initiatives within Technology.
• Excellent Senior Stakeholder Management experience up to the C-Level for both Technical and Non-Technical Stakeholders.
• Excellent Technical ability with a "hands-on" approach to both Architecture & Build to help develop and guide staff within all phases of the SDLC.
• Experience within the Insurance Sector is highly preferable / Experience in Wealth Management or Asset Management can be considered.
• Must be proactive in approach and not "siloed". i.e. So must have experience (but not exclusively) demonstrating an ability to react to the project demands demonstrating Execution, Solutioning, Delivery, Enterprise Architecture, Frameworks, Structure etc.
• Open to regional travel as/when required (25%-30%)
For a confidential discussion and more information on this requirement please contact me at FahadAhmed@EC1Partners.Com