We are working closely with a US based Technology company providing an electronic trading platform for its clients and highly driven by eFX platform. There is an opening for a Marketing Manager to join the team and further help with the business growth in the APAC region.
The main focus of this role is more on the pure marketing and comm person to take over collateral communication such as PR. If you are looking for a Efx product marketing role that includes content writing, content marketing and product launch, this is the right role for you.
- Develop Asia Pac regional business opportunities for FX with both new and existing clients.
- Design and execute sales marketing plans, establish relationships with key contacts.
- Broaden the company’s impact, access and revenue through appropriate propositions, ethical sales methods and relevant internal liaison.
- Plan and execute customer facing events and strategies and liaise with Global Events to generate demand for products.
- Utilise competitive intelligence in identifying trends and market development that impact business.
- Build a healthy sales pipeline via a high level of consultative work with potential clients. Identified and captured cross-selling opportunities.
- Work closely with Sales and Account Managers to translate revenue goals into marketing plans and programs.
- Create digital marketing strategy to drive engagement, must be good at producing content.
- 7+ years of Marketing experience in Financial industry, particularly electronic trading space where demand generation experience
- Interpersonal skills and skilled in influencing people at all levels across regions
- Able to work closely with sales and account manager teams
- Exceptional communication skills
- Able to developing campaigns with a multi-lingual, multi-cultural global audience in mind, a plus
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent, preferably in a related field or equivalent practical experience