My client is a leading trading and workflow technology provider which offers clients a cutting-edge execution management system. They offer clients a complete suite of negotiation tools across all FX products and a hub to all major banks Algo suites. There best-execution TCA features include Pre-Trade predictive models, In-Trade benchmarking, and Post-Trade synopses all via a cloud based solution.
The ideal candidate will provide and maintain excellent client service and should be sound technically. This role is perfect blend of Tech + Account management Sales with FX and Unix/Linux background.
What will you be doing:
- Work with management to formalise a framework for incident management regionally including original incident logs, root cause analysis and conclusion/audit.
- Become a point person and owner of ongoing open incidents both with clients and internally
- Be on top of all open incidents and ensure global coordination and handover during time zone changes.
- Periodic review of case management (Audit function) and publish audit report
- Define and run periodic checks (Production support)
- Coordinate sales/account managers and integration staff within region to ensure 24/6 coverage and appropriate handover via a follow the sun model.
- Liaise with providers to follow up on issues
- Product management reporting to highlight parts of the system which generate more support issues and work with designers and product team to improve these components
- Be the first point of contact for clients and to facilitate the initial trouble shooting of support issues.
- Review and assist the QA team to approve new releases of our product
What you bring
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in FX e-trading client services / support
- Knowledge of FIX protocol and UNIX/Linux would be good.
- Knowledge of FIX Messaging services.
- Candidates should know how to Spot and sort error.
- Debugging + Logging issue should be hand on.
- A dedicated approach to customer service with a detail orientated and team led approach.
- Ability to communicate technical information to a non-technical audience as well as passing qualified technical feedback to developers and integration teams.
- Self-motivated, proactive and detailed approach to managing client service.
- Excellent organizational and communication capabilities as well as analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Experience of dealing with high profile tier 1 clients and business critical projects.
- Ability to quickly understand client needs and to communicate a process to solve or enhance a workflow issue.
- Experience of developing new strategies to improve client satisfaction.
In return, you will benefit from:
• A highly competitive base salary with good earning potential
• Benefits including 28 days holiday, private healthcare etc
• Time and investment in your training, plus clear career.
Reach out to Shahbaz khan on firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.