My Client is looking for a dynamic Product Support Specialist to join their team. The position is an integral part of their front-line support team focused on real-time market data products based in Singapore.
What you will do
- Provide exceptional overall client experience to clients using time-sensitive, mission critical applications.
- Research, diagnose and respond to client inquiries in an expeditious, thorough, and professional manner.
- Thoroughly diagnose technical problems and communicate solutions to customers.
- Demonstrate a strong sense of ownership for customer issues.
- Gain a deep understanding of their market data products, architecture, and customer base.
- Work closely with product, development, and QA to serve as the voice of the customer internally and drive resolution of issues.
What you will bring
- Client service excellence, with a focus on being helpful, reliable, responsive, proactive.
- Strong customer facing communication skills
- Strong aptitude to troubleshoot and solve problems.
- Understanding of networks and understanding of core computing concepts
- Unix, Unix power tools, Unix scripting.
- Exposure to front office trading/market data environments, ideally in a client/business facing role.
- Knowledge of financial markets and associated terminology
- Japanese, Mandarin or Korean desirable
In return, you will benefit from:
- A highly competitive base salary with good earning potential
- Benefits including 28 days holiday, private healthcare etc.
- Time and investment in your training, plus clear career.