My client helps the global capital markets community by providing exceptional market data services and customized managed infrastructure solutions to connectivity, they support their clients through the full trading lifecycle.
You will be responsible for monitoring and problem resolution for a large service provider network infrastructure. You will work with internal/external clients, operations/systems, financial exchanges, and Network Engineers to investigate and solve system issues and participate in business analysis.
What you will do
- Ensure stability of all Network Services
- Perform Day to Day Technical Troubleshooting and Deployments.
- Perform daily checkouts of the environment and following any changes
- Generate, Follow Up, and Complete tickets for customer and carrier events
- Deployment and maintenance of network monitoring, analysis, and reporting tools
- Application of configuration changes via our change control systems and processes
- Perform peer review of configurations scheduled for deployment
- Installation of network hardware and software
- Participate in 1st or 2nd shift and on-call rotation
- Troubleshoot internal and external customer issues
- Participate in daily meetings to review changes and underlying impacts
- Report back to network engineering team for technical guidance and direction
What you bring
- 5+ years of experience working on network equipment in an ISP style environment or a large NOC experience with Juniper, Arista, and/or Cisco hardware and software
- Experience working on network equipment in an ISP style environment or a large NOC
- CCNA certified or equivalent level of knowledge
- Basic understanding of the following technologies: IP Protocols,Firewalls,Routing Protocols,Multicast Routing,NAT
- Effectively lead to system recovery
- Capable of prioritizing and managing own workload
Though travel may be required from time to time, it is not expected to be regular or frequent.
In return, you will benefit from:
- A highly competitive base salary with good earning potential
- Benefits including 28 days holiday, private healthcare etc
- Time and investment in your training, plus clear career path.
Reach out to Shahbaz khan on email@example.com for more details.