A financial institution that aims to unlock the potential of money by making financial services more convenient, transparent, accessible, and affordable. They have been innovating their solutions to meet and evolve needs of customers and to provide a full suite of connected financial service offering to integrating technology and design to deliver a better customer experience as well as more flexible and affordable products
What will you be doing:
• Working alongside the business-aligned product teams to analyse and prioritise requirements.
• Following modern development principles to write high quality code.
• Working with geographically diverse vendor teams to ensure deliverables are achieved within agreed time frames.
• Effectively test all code to ensure that the highest standards of quality are maintained.
• Supporting the day to day management of the product including business queries and issue resolution.
What you bring
• Well-developed communication and interpersonal skills.
• Strong analytical and strong problem-solving abilities.
• Positive, energetic, and self-motivated.
• Adaptable and able to learn to multi-task in a fast-paced, fluid work environment and prioritize work assignments.
• Experience with the entire mobile app development life cycle.
• Experience with React Native.
• Experience in agile tools and methodologies.
• Comfortable directing offshore developers
• Knowledge of financial services and insurance is a strong plus.
• Entrepreneurial and analytical effective at managing change in a fast-moving and constantly evolving business.
In return, you will benefit from:
• A highly competitive base salary with good earning potential
• Benefits including 28 days holiday, private healthcare etc
• Time and investment in your training, plus clear career.
Reach out to Shahbaz khan on firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.