As Lead Software Engineer/Developer you will work directly with customers to define functional requirements and design, configure, commission, and qualify software solutions. You will work in a collaborative environment where you will mentor and lead teams of less experienced engineer/developers to provide state of the art software solutions to address technology decisions, data management, scalability, security and user interface design.
What you will do
- Lead and Mentor less experienced engineer/developers to deliver software solutions for clients.
- Deliver products that enrich our clients capabilities.
- Provide technical direction within your team, grow and expand your team’s capabilities.
- Develop and design solutions across a diverse technology base for business intelligence, global manufacturing and operations.
- Develop engineering standards and provides technical sales support.
- Provide technical designs and showcase solutions catered to requirements.
Software and platform knowledge:
- MySQL / MSSQL
- Hadoop, AWS cloud infrastructures
- Django,React, HTML, CSS,.NET
- ASP.NET / ASP.NET Core
- Experience in software architecture, infrastructure with strong CS fundamentals.
- Experience in ES6, Python and C# highly advantageous.
- Knowledge of professional software engineering practices.
What you will bring
- Degree in CS/CE/IT or related field with strong CS fundamentals.
- At least 7 years’ experience in web development/software engineering.
- Experienced in team coordination, communication and analytical skills.
- Knowledge of best practices for full SDLC, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, deployment and operations.
- Experience communicating with customers, other technical teams and senior management for requirements gathering, describing software product features, technical designs and technical strategy.
- Experience taking a lead role in building custom software systems that have been deployed.
- Hands-on expertise with various technologies, ranging from front-end UI through to back-end systems and all points in between.
In return, you will benefit from:
- A highly competitive base salary with good earning potential
- Benefits including 20 days holiday, private healthcare etc.
- Time and investment in your training, plus clear career path.
Reach out to Shahbaz khan on email@example.com for more details.