My Client helps integrating technology and design to deliver a better customer experience as well as more flexible and affordable products. They are a financial institution that aims to unlock the potential of money by making financial services more convenient, transparent, accessible and affordable.
What you will do
- Work alongside the business-aligned product teams to analyse and prioritise requirements.
- Follow modern development principles to write high quality code.
- Work with geographically diverse vendor teams to ensure deliverables are achieved within agreed time frames.
- Effectively test all code to ensure that the highest standards of quality are maintained.
- Support the day to day management of the product including business queries and issue resolution.
What you will bring
- Well-developed communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Positive, energetic, and self-motivated.
- Adaptable and able to learn to multi-task in a fast-paced, fluid work environment and prioritize work assignments.
- Experience with React Native.
- Experience in agile tools and methodologies.
- Comfortable directing offshore developers
- Knowledge of financial services and insurance is a strong plus.
In return, you will benefit from:
- A highly competitive base salary with good earning potential
- Benefits including 28 days holiday, private healthcare etc
- Time and investment in your training, plus clear career.
Reach out to Shahbaz khan on firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.