My Client is a firm believer of Integrating Technology and design to deliver a better customer experience as well as more flexible and affordable products,they are a financial institution that aims to unlock the potential of money by making financial services more convenient, transparent, accessible and affordable. They have since been innovating their solutions to meet and evolve needs of customers and to provide a full suite of connected financial service offerings.
Leading development on the client middleware and shared service layer
What you will do
- Work in a collaborative, product-focused teams to build open API ecosystem
- Champion best practices like writing clean and reusable code using practices like Testing Driven Development (TDD), Object Oriented design, pair programming, etc.
- Partner with vendor technologists from cross-functional teams advocating DevOps culture
- Take ownership and accountability beyond individual deliverables
- Conduct PoC and operationalization of new technology to continuously improve the product offerings
What you will bring
- 7+ years hands-on back-end experience- API, Microservice, REST APIs
- Spring boot, Spring framework and Web Services
- Write high-quality code in a variety of languages and are also able to improve code through peer code reviews
- Have experience with Agile, Continuous Delivery approaches such as Continuous Integration (CI), Test-Driven Development (TDD), Infrastructure as Code, etc.
- Good familiarity with databases like MySQL, PostgreSQL, SQL Server, NoSQL, etc.
- Knowledge of cloud technology such as AWS, Docker or Kubernetes is a plus.
- Working experience of Identity & Access Management (IAM).