My Client is leading payment payments platform of choice for the world's leading companies delivering frictionless payments across online, mobile and in-store channels. It is the only provider of a modern end-to-end infrastructure, connecting directly globally preferred payment methods.
For now they are looking for an Implementation Manager, to help both there prospective and existing merchants to integrate or enhance existing integrations to there platform. This position requires a technical background but also a commercial mindset when helping merchants design potential solutions for accepting payments.
What you will be doing:
- Solution Design- Serve as the chief technical consultant for there merchants during their integration ensuring the technical integrity and quality of their integration to there a wide variety of merchants in different verticals and technical platforms
- Project Management- Work closely with the merchant and the various teams across the world to guarantee a high-quality project delivery
- Technical Pre-Sales- Assisting the Sales team to propose technical solutions with potential merchants to determine technical requirements and ensuring that all necessary information is collected prior to the integration
- Consultation- Consult with the merchant on how to optimize payments using the platform. Key focus areas will be unified commerce (combining online and in-store payments to help merchants create a single view of their customers, optimization of conversion rates, risk management and many more
- Influence Product Development- Form a key part of feedback loops for the organization, gathering merchant’s feedback, evaluating merchant needs, and communicating these to product and management personnel, building strong relationships internally and externally
What you will bring:
- Analytical skills- Able to come up with and clearly communicate very pragmatic and practical solutions to immensely complex integration problems
- You’ve had previous exposure to environments rich in uncertainty and you show a resulting track record of successfully dealing with ambiguity
- You enjoy communicating with people at a variety of levels across different business areas of our merchants, in a concise manner, whilst having a good commercial impact awareness of your conversations
- You are committed and have demonstrated an ability to maintain high levels of productivity with minimal supervision.
- You make quick informed decisions under pressure and prioritize appropriately based on urgency, necessity and both internal and external requests