Strong opportunity for a proven Senior Sales Executive looking to be the Lead person in Asia for a US Vendor entering the region. Privately held firm, their offering is built around a best of breed technology and services providing the allocation of real-time market data. At the heart is FPGA, they are a smart minded company that has a strong mix of tier 1 financial market clients. This role is responsible for the execution of the sales process from lead generation through contract signature. This individual will be based in Hong Kong.
They are experiencing good success in the US and Europe and now looking to enter Asia via HK. The initial target market is more sell-side, major banks, the offering by nature is more solution selling, bigger ticket deals. They want a real sales person/new business hire. They have a support person in HK and will look to build out the business or team in HK which could elevate this hire nicely.
• 8+ years of overall financial technology sales experience with 4+ years of selling solutions directly to financial firms
• Arrive with a large network of contacts at existing financial firms
• Demonstrated ability to prospect new accounts, identify key contacts, develop new relationships, and navigate complex enterprise accounts
• Proven ability to communicate value, sell a solution, negotiate favorable terms, and drive an opportunity to closure
• Strong presentation, conversational, and negotiation skills
• Ability to communicate effectively to both technical and business professionals and management
• Must be highly skilled, self-motivated, confident, patient, and have a strong desire to exceed expectations
• Excellent problem solving and multi-tasking skills, with a creative, flexible, and collaborative attitude
• Financial technology sales experience is required
• Technical credential such as a degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Electrical Engineering is a plus