Our client is a prominent and specialised solution provider for the Global Asset and Wealth Management markets. With a fast growing presence in Asia with over 50 employees in Singapore alone across Sales, Pre-Sales, Sales Support, Project Management, they continue to experience strong demand and growth.
Having grown and established a strong solution led pre-sales team in Singapore and across the region, they now look to hire someone to lead the function, the team, the strategy and execution for pre-sales. The Regional Head of the Pre-Sales team is the functional line leader for all staff who fall into the remit of the unit, working in close co-operation with the sales channel leaders and the local management structures. You will be providing the vision and direction for the reporting staff members performing all senior management functions for the group including staff hiring, motivation and management, performance and delivery management and financial reporting and control.
What you will be doing
- Delivery and management of product, service and sales support in the APAC region
- Organize and manage resources on a regional basis to provide effective sales support to the
- sales channels
- Cover management for pre-sales support, quote/proposal production, support for entitlements set up, delivery and installation etc.
- Liaise effectively with the global group who have ultimate responsibility for the function which in this case is in Europe.
- Manage Resources so that support can be economically and efficiently provided where it is required, with some skills provided locally, and others provided regionally (or in a few cases globally) to achieve the economies of scale and scope
- Get involved with Project Managers to provide directions on difficult or high visibility problems and thereby achieving resolutions
- Building relationships and market development to create long-term repeat business
What you bring
- Managerial experience in Pre-Sales of Software focussed to the Asset Management markets.
- Ability to grow and manage teams across the APAC region
- Executive management within a wealth or asset management industry, coupled ideally with exposure to software in the given industry
- be able to demonstrate a track record or appetite for team growth, management and mentoring.
- Ideally previous pre-sales experience is required within or around a complex software or solution led proposition
- A thorough knowledge of Asset Management and/or Wealth management processes, thought processes on decision making in this space and the over-riding structure of these firms in how they operate.
- Willing to travel, versatile, energetic and pro-active approach with clients