The client is an established global MNC firm providing solutions across the Financial Services domain using cutting edge Technology. With the exciting launch of hosted services (PaaS / SaaS) this is a unique opportunity as the role is offering a traditional practice head ITRM build out within a regulated institute along with the added challenge of launching ITRM into a cloud-based organisation.
You will be instrumental in helping to define and implement the ITRM framework in a new hosted services part of the business. You will also be part of an organisational committee working very closely with the CEO to roll out and manage the Risk Management Framework. Be at the forefront and drive the development for the standards within the sales team to address ITRM and outsourcing questions from both clients and prospects.
Key Technical Skills:
The ideal candidate should have the following skills / background:
· 10 + years in an ITRM/InfoSec Role within a regulated Financial environment.
· Detailed knowledge of major jurisdictions ITRM and guidelines – MAS etc.
· Strong ability to advocate ITRM best practices across senior execs
· Self-driven and pro-active with the vision and drive to build an ITRM practice from the ground up.
· Strong technical background with a “hands-on” approach with Commercial awareness.
· Proven background within areas such as Cyber Security, Operational Risk Management, Technology Risk, IT Security, IT Risk Management.