Ourclient is a global technology provider within the Financial Markets offeringFixed Income and Electronic Trading platforms. Their latest proposition is tooffer institutional customers improved liquidity, best pricing and bestexecution.
Ourclient is looking for the first sales person who can sell their Fixed IncomeE-Trading platforms to Institutional clients across Singapore and Hong Kong.You will be responsible for expanding their footprint and increasing marketshare within the Institutional market. The role sits within their sales team,reporting to the Head of Sales in Europe, and will focus on targeting Buy Sidecustomers in the region. You will be part of a rapidly-growing team in theregion with aggressive targets to increase volumes and generate new revenuesfor the business.
Some ofyour responsibilities and previous skills will include the following;
- Manage the entire sales process from prospecting, identifying opportunities, selling customer solutions, negotiating commercials and taking customers through to implementation and trading.
- Build a pipeline and execute against a specific territory plan. Identify key players in the market and implement a sales strategy to achieve against target.
- Liaise with internal stakeholders to ensure that any customer queries are communicated effectively through the correct channels in the business.
- Assist the business in its future development by effectively communicating the value proposition to customers and the market. Furthermore work closely with all parts of the business to provide insight to other members of the team such as - market development, technological issues and customer queries as well as anything you feel will assist the development of the company.
- Track record of selling voice or electronic trading solutions.
- Ideally an in depth experience of the Fixed Income Market.
- Demonstrate a strong rolodex of Institutional customers, again ideally within the FI market in HK or Singapore.
- Minimum of 5 years’ sales experience.
- Have worked for a Bank, Broker or Fintech company.
- Mandarin or Cantonese is a plus.
Please send CV to Simon - firstname.lastname@example.org