Our client is one of the global leaders and pioneers listing Blockchain Technology for solutions within the Financial Services Sector. With the increasing demand of work in the APAC region they are now looking to hire an experienced Delivery Manager who can own the end to end delivery of their APAC projects and initiatives.
The role will be accountable for the overall ownership of the end to end delivery within APAC. The successful candidate will also oversee the project health as well as ensuring the delivery is aligned to the client’s scope, timelines and budgeting.
The nature of the business means this individual should come with expert knowledge around setting up and running distributed business models and distributed technology.
Candidates should have proven experience working closely with various SME’s across functions and should be comfortable working closely with Solution Architecture teams, Customer relations, Sales, Legal…etc.
You will also be instrumental towards helping to put in place and continuously improve the Delivery framework which should be focused towards achieving customer orientated goals.
The ideal candidate should have the following skills:
• Proven track record within large scale Project / Programmer / Product Delivery within complex organisations – preferably financial services
o Ideally 12-13 years commercial experience
• High level of understanding or interest towards DLT (Distributed Ledger Technology) / Blockchain Technologies (Commercial or personal interest experience can be considered)
• Strong technical background with an ability to work directly with IT development teams.
• Excellent stakeholder management experience managing the expectations of senior stakeholder from both the functional and technical world.
• Strong passion and flair with a natural ability towards driving innovation and transformation within large MNC type environments.
For more information on this opportunity plus other Technology driven requirement in APAC please contact Fahad Ahmed at Fahad.Ahmed@EC1Partners.Com