Our clients are looking for Big Data Engineers/Architects with implementation experience working directly with clients/customers.
Key Technical Skills
- Building proofs of concepts and prototypes using big data technologies like Apache spark, Hive, Presto, Hadoop etc.
- Programming languages such as Java, Scala, Python, SQL.
- Educate prospective customers about big data tools and technologies platform and helping them design/architect their big data solutions.
- Help define the solutions, have and develop business acumen and bring technical perspective in furthering the product and the business
- Develop and present reference architectures for customer cloud infrastructure (AWS, Azure, Oracle Cloud)
- Develop exemplary and thoroughly tested code for the most challenging aspects of the product or product sub-systems
- Perform quality assurance on all new code from inception through integration, staging and production environments
- Collaborate effectively with customers as well as other technology teams and architects to solve complex problems spanning their respective areas
- Experience designing fully automated, readily scalable, and highly reliable software systems
- Experience in the design, optimization and support of big-data ecosystems (warehousing, ETL, schema design)
- Experience with some of the following areas: UNIX/ Linux environment, Network/ Distributed Systems Programming, Multi threaded Programming, Machine Learning/ NLP, Cloud Platform Development, Networking and/ or REST/ GRPC Service Development
If you have expertise in this field and would like to find out moreinformation on this opportunity please contact Rishipal Singh at Rishipal@EC1Partners.Com or +65 68127861