A financial institution that aims to unlock the potential of money by making financial services more convenient, transparent, accessible, and affordable. They have been innovating their solutions to meet and evolve needs of customers and to provide a full suite of connected financial service offering to integrating technology and design to deliver a better customer experience as well as more flexible and affordable products
What will you be doing:
- Optimising capability, scalability, availability, and security of our infrastructure
- Constantly improving site reliability through continuous monitoring and performance improvement.
- Assisting in demand forecasting and capacity planning
- Increasing efficiency through service automation
What you bring
- Well-developed communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong analytical and strong problem-solving abilities.
- Positive, energetic, and self-motivated.
- Adaptable and able to learn to multi-task in a fast-paced, fluid work environment and prioritize work assignments.
- Broad IT background with emphasis on server methodologies and technologies
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in infrastructure engineering and cloud operations.
- Deep understanding and experience with Cloud formation
- Strong understanding in following technologies
- Microsoft Azure/ Amazon Web Services
- Unix and Linux server topology
- Cloud orchestration and automation
- Palo Alto and other NGFWs
- WAN networking
- Power shell/Python/Bash/JSON
- Solid understanding of common AWS services and how to support them efficiently.
- Good understanding of security policies and experience in application to production AWS infra.
In return, you will benefit from:
- A highly competitive base salary with good earning potential
- Benefits including 28 days holiday, private healthcare etc
- Time and investment in your training, plus clear career.
Reach out to Shahbaz khan on email@example.com for more details.