Our client is a global organisation that offers a suite ofproducts and services that support capital market players in their digitaltransformation. They provide data, trading, regulatory and infrastructureservices globally. Within the group they possess market leading brands who arepowerhouses in their own right. On top of this, they provide a suite of leadinganalytics that enhance clients trading strategies applying big data machinelearning and cutting edge statistical models.
This position will require you drive the sales business inAsia, identify opportunities and revenue streams and manage an existingportfolio of clients through the team and your relationships. You will be partof a rapidly growing region with competitive targets help increase the marketshare and size of the APAC business.
This role will report back to Europe and require someonewith broad market experience, previous experience in trading is beneficial,although high level sales management experience is the overlying priority tohelp lead, grow, mentor the team in Asia. Equally it will require and mean youare able to engage the market and identify other revenue opportunities.
· To manage a current team of 5 Sales people andprovide leadership across the APAC region
· Identifying opportunities, selling customersolutions or services, informing existing customers of any product enhancementsas well as new functionality.
· Maintaining strong relationships with clientorganizations, addressing their needs, and maintaining a high level of customersatisfaction.
· Liaise with internal stakeholders to ensure thatany customer queries are communicated effectively through the correct channelsin the business.
· Assist the business in its future development by effectively communicating the value proposition to customers and the market.Furthermore, work closely with all parts of the business to provide insight to other members of the team such as - market development, technological issues and customer queries as well as anything you feel will assist the development of the company.
· Responsible for driving existing business,increasing revenue with existing accounts and maintaining a high level ofcustomer interaction to ensure repeat business.
· Demonstrating a deep knowledge of Capitalmarkets by identifying opportunities for sales of new services, products andprofessional services.
Knowledge & Requirements:
· 10 + years’ experience in Sales within theFinancial Industry working for a Vendor or Technology firm or Institution orconsultancy.
· Selling Capital Markets software to Banks, StockBrokers, Hedge Fund Managers, Asset Managers
· Previous experience of selling complex solutionsor Data to Buy Side or Sell Side Institutions – Trading Solutions, Data &Analytics, Operations & Accounting, Risk & Compliance.
· Track record in selling to multiple stakeholdersacross multiple locations. Work in a matrix organisation.
· Excellent oral and written communication skillsas well as organizational skills a must.
· X-asset experience is preferred, namely fixedincome and/or derivatives.
Please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org