Looking for talented sales people to join well-established, leading technology provider in the Financial Services. My client is a global corporation with core propositions based around data and information services. They have led the way in technological innovation with int he Financial Services and continue to expand their global footprint.
- Manage entire sales process; prospecting, identifying opportunities, selling customer solutions, negotiating commercials and taking customers through to implementation and trading.
- Build a pipeline and execute against a specific territory plan. Identify key players in the market and implement a sales strategy to achieve against target.
- Liaise with internal stakeholders to ensure that anycustomer queries are communicated effectively through the correct channels inthe business.
- Assist the business in its future development by effectively communicating the value proposition to customers and the market.
- Experience within information technology market;software, hardware or services environment.
- 7+ years of experience in a sales role within team selling environment is required.
- Experience selling to the buy side (Tier 1 & 2 asset managers).
- Strong understanding of financial markets.
- An enthusiastic self-starter with proven problem-solving skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Institutional relationships across the region.
If you feel you have the required skills, then please send through your CV. Alternatively you can contact me directly on 02075539370 or firstname.lastname@example.org