Our client is a leading Global Fintech institution providing data and infrastructure across the markets. They are looking for an experienced Senior Analyst to join their Capital Markets group to drive forward market and data analysis for EMEA across syndicated bonds and loans, producing useful data and statistics, insightful analysis, and market commentary and present findings to their clients (banks and asset management institutions).
As a senior member of the team, you will be responsible for presenting analysis and commentary to clients as well as in workshops, conferences etc and connecting with the market.
What you will be doing
- Regularly creating and publishing required analysis and commentary, as well as surveys and ad hoc reports, for the European loan market.
- Promoting the company products and brand through public speaking and publishing loan-related analysis.
- Working with our strategy, sales, product and content teams to identify, prioritize and capitalize upon new sales and business development opportunities.
- Supporting and building strong relationships with clients in order to help drive sales, and to ensure that we proactively understanding market trends and that we are meeting their needs with our offerings.
- Responding to client queries regarding data, analysis and products and providing high-level support to users.
- Guiding and supporting data analysts to source critical data, including prioritization of markets and sources, evaluating data quality and facilitate development of new market relationships.
- Continuously seeking to improve on internal research tools, processes and production environments.
What you bring
- Strong analytical capabilities are a priority. This includes demonstrable expertise with Excel/Access, excellent written communication skills and an organized approach to projects and communications.
- An understanding of contractual loan terms and how to find and interpret them is critical.
- At least three years of experience producing analysis and commentary for syndicated loans, CLOs, and/or high yield bonds.
- Excellent communication and writing skills are required.
- Strong interpersonal and team management skills, as well as the ability to work effectively across teams from sales, product management and editorial.
- Excellent networking skills and initiative are critical. The ideal candidate will have an existing network of contacts on the buy side and sell side in the syndicated loan market.
- A general understanding of loan information providers and the existing information sources/products available to loan market participants is helpful.