Are you looking to join a growing and high performing sales team? This global leading Index and Analytics provider is looking to hire a Strategic Account Director to increase their footprint across the EMEA region by selling Market Risk Technology. This platform provides risk analytics and portfolio construction tools to help the investment community create market-defining indices.
What you will be doing:
- Responsible for management of Tier 1 clients and highest revenue generating accounts
- Coordinating with regional team members and customer relationships.
- Developing strategic growth plans for assigned clients to increase both client and market penetration.
- Conduct regular status and strategy meetings with the customer’s senior management to understand their needs and link them to the firm’s products and service strategies.
- Working closely with both marketing and research teams to ensure market trends are monitored.
- Collaborating with other teams which include Sales, Product Specialists and Research to ensure client satisfaction is met.
What you bring:
- Track record of working with some of the largest global financial institutions across both the buy and sell side community.
- Experience selling index an portfolio analytics capabilities, which include risk analytics.
- Experience with Equities, Fixed Income and Multi asset class analytics.
- Sales experience in financial data, investment markets portfolio analytics and risk.
- Ability to secure long term relationships with clients.
In Return you will benefit from:
- A highly competitive base salary with a fantastic earning potential
- Collaboration with an ambitious team
- Great health care benefits
Interested? Click the Apply Button to send us your CV.
- Financial Services
- Information Technology & Services