Responsible for the identification and monitoring of risks associated with third party relationships. The role includes activities ranging from risk assessments, relationship management, monitoring of performance against published rules and standards, follow up on production incidents, communication of market practices and regulations and participation in regular service reviews
In conjunction with colleagues, manage the risk focus of relationships with Critical and Key Service Providers providing settlement bank, registration, network provider and/or central counterparty services to EUI
- Carry out ongoing assessment of outsourced and non-outsourced service provider’s Risk and Control framework
- Where required for the purposes of risk management, schedule and manage regular service partner review meetings with providers
- Learn market practices and regulations, and communicate changes to interested parties
- Involvement in high profile projects relating to onboarding of new service providers and service changes impacting them
- Develop professional relationships with key personnel at service providers and partners, ensuring that EUI is presented in a positive manner.
- Act as a key point of contact for the service provider.
- Three to five years of experience in the UK financial services industry
- Understanding of the current regulatory environment in the UK financial services industry
- Excellent spoken and written English
- MS Office desktop applications
- Analytical skills, excellent written and oral communications, good presentation skills, time management expertise, and the ability to manage many tasks concurrently are required
- Excellent planning and organisational skills, and be a self-starter