Working with an exciting fintech company that offers a suite of middle to back office software products into the financial services sector. My client are going through a period of aggressive growth and are looking to expand their sales team in London with the hire of a new business senior sales executive. The ideal candidate will have good experience managing a complex software sales process, as well as good knowledge of reconciliation, risk and post-trade. They will also need to have a strong network within financial institutions (buy or sell side) and be comfortable holding high level conversations at C-Level. They want someone with a proven track record of overachieving targets and closing big ticket deals. The role presents an excellent opportunity to join an exciting and entrepreneurial business with a dynamic culture and fantastic earning potential/career development.
- Good understanding and experience in selling big-ticket, complex software
- Proven sales experience serving financial institutions
- Prior business to business sales, client relationship management
- Proven track record of closing business and achieving assigned sales quota
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills - ability to persuade and influence
- Ability to hold high level conversations at C-Level
If you are interested in this opportunity then please contact Alex Newman on 0207 553 9242 or email on email@example.com