My client is a leading eTrading venue who have recently been acquired by a huge Exchange. They predominantly focus on the Fixed Income and FX markets, providing technology solutions across a wide range of products to customers in more than 50 countries around the world. Their target market lies within institutional clients across EMEA.
We would expect you to have most of the following skills or attributes:
• Good technical competency
• Multi asset class knowledge
• Service orientated with a good understanding of trade flows
• Market monitoring and support
• Educated to degree level or equivalent (advantageous)
• Work as part of the Support team supporting all platform users, both internally and externally.
• Provide accurate answers that can be understood by all business users
• Work with Vendors to ensure any platform upgrades are supported in the API space.
• Work with the Sales team on all upgrades and new initiatives.
• Provide constant communication as to where Clients are in their development and support of new products.
• Log issues with Front End and Back End developers to ensure any system issues are raised and fixed in a timely manner.
If you feel you meet the requirements, please send through your CV. Alternatively you can reach me on 02075539371 or email@example.com