Looking for an experienced marketer to join one of the world’s largest FinTech companies, based in London. The successful candidate should be a creative and innovative with a passion for marketing as well as a colourful personality…….. a visionary! The candidate will be responsible for strategic marketing across EMEA & should be a specialist in the Payments industry.
The client is looking for somebody who has experience building relationship with both internal and external stake holders.
The candidate will have the chance to work with a global team to incorporate marketing strategies from across the globe and create go2market plans & drive change.
· Should have a minimum of 10 years’ experience in the financial services and/or data/information market
· Deep Knowledge of Payments Sector
· Success in delivering multi-channel B2B marketing campaigns
· Speaking with C-level executives as well as key stakeholders both internally and externally
· Develop and execute market focused go-to-market programs to grow revenue
· Managing budget & spend
· Strong interpersonal skills
· Track and analyse marketing program results
· Ensure that materials and messages are supportive of, and consistent with marketing strategies and branding
· Speaking at Industry Events
· Proactive self-starter, able to work unsupervised within agreed timeframes.
· Professional marketing qualification
Please send CV to: email@example.com