Our client is a leader in providing end-to-end solutions to automate front and middle office investment management functions across asset classes.
They are looking to expand their established Implementation team, with a senior consultant. This person will be responsible for all aspects of implementation of the product, managing the competing demands of the clients, operating administratively as well as hands-on. They will have a mixture of asset management/business knowledge, business analysis, project experience, relationship management and implementation experience. They will be comfortable running a large and complex implementation project, dealing with all the associated issues.
- Day to day management of an implementation project
- Interpreting workflow analysis documents and the conversion of these documents
into specifications for IMS configuration to ensure Best Practice delivery
- Providing on-going communication and evaluation of project status to the client and Project Manager
- Providing a single point of contact for a Client during the Implementation project.
- Undertaking the daily execution of the project plan steps
- Ensuring that the Client’s needs are understood and documented
- Providing proactive leadership in a Client’s utilization of products and services
- Facilitating conference calls & meetings with other consultants product experts
- Communicating pertinent information on upgrades and major releases
- Managing training and consulting resource requests
- Monitoring and assisting with the issue escalation process
- Responding to additional product requests
- The role involves extensive travel and can involve spending up to 5 days per week on a client site within the EMEA region.
- Extensive experience in a similar role implementing financial systems.
- Strong Front Office experience (order management, dealing with Fund Managers/Traders)
- Good Investment Management and market instrument knowledge – Front Office workflows; Fixed Income/derivatives, Equity, Compliance, IBOR, PMA, Ex-Ante and Ex-Post Risk and Scenario Analysis
- A specific previous area of focus e.g. Risk systems, IBOR, Scenario Analysis is desirable
- Have superior client facing skills
- Some technical knowledge, ideally SQL
- Experience dealing with users or clients from either a technical or business area
- Comfortable making presentations covering business, technical or sales
- Project Management experience is desirable
- Fluency in a second European Language is highly desirable
- University degree – ideally in a Finance or Technology discipline.