My client is currently seeking an individual who will join the sales team. This candidate will be responsible for expanding their footprint and increasing market share within the Corporate market. The role sits within their FX dealer team and will focus on targeting large corporations, SME’s and financial institutions. You will be part of a rapidly-growing team in the region with aggressive targets to increase volumes and generate new revenues for the business.
Grow a portfolio of corporate clients executing a range of different products such as FX hedging, payments & cash management.
- Execution of FX trades with multiple liquidity providers, using various trading platforms.
- Understand client's business environments, strategies, and industry to provide the best solution for their situation using the company’s large product suite.
- Deliver on dealer-specific KPIs including repeat & new business revenues, upselling high margin products and increasing wallet-share.
- Building & maintaining strong client relationships through client meetings.
- Originate new business via networking with existing clients for business referrals.
Over 5 years of strong Financial Services sales experience.
- Experience of working in a commercial bank (one or several) selling to mid-size corporates.
- Proven track record of exceeding sales quotas and market share goals.
- First-class phone communication skills, able to win commitment and buy-in.
- Able to develop sales strategies, techniques and tactics based on customer feedback and market environment.
- Skilled negotiator, able to build and leverage relationships at senior levels.