EC1 is currently working for an innovative digital trading (Bitcoin) company that is looking for an experienced Data Analyst / Engineer to join their Hong Kong based team. Located in the heart of Hong Kong CBD this is a unique yet exciting opportunity to move to a vibrant multi-cultural city and to work with a high preforming group of likeminded people.
Reporting to the Head of Options & Structured Products this Senior Data Analyst / Engineer will be responsible for:
• Capturing market tick data from several key cash & derivate crypto trading platforms as well as internal data sources from internal trading engines
• Integrate data into existing data warehouse framework while ensuring the continued maintenance of this warehouse
• Create automation tools to help provide historical depth and slippage analysis across a number of crypto trading platforms
• Working closely with Quants in the production of new index methodologies as well as assessing existing index constituents
• Regularly produce detailed activity reports across key cash and derivate crypto trading platforms
• Experienced building and maintaining data warehouses
• Analytical mindset and ideally a strong understanding of derivatives, options and delta 1
• Background in writing queries in KDB+ (essential)
• Passionate about working with data within crypto trading environments
Benefits include a sponsorship, relocation package + shipping, competitive salary, flexible hours, bar area, snacks and a great team culture.
If you could be interested working in an amazing office with views of the Peak + harbor views while working with intelligent like-minded people within finance, web development, and high-frequency algorithmic trading then APPLY NOW!
If you have relevant experience, please submit your CV. Alternatively you can contact me at email@example.com