Looking for talented sales managers to with experience in managing teams of 5+ to join a well-established, market-leading technology provider within Financial Services. My client is an award-winning provider of front-to-back solutions who are investing heavily in the growth of several new divisions. As they continue to expand their offering, the responsibility of this sales leader will also increase and new hires will be expected to made in the first 2 quarters of starting the role. The team currently sit at 10 across a number of geographical regions who target both Buy and Sell-Side clients.
• Lead creation and execution of strategy to maximize current and future growth of the enterprise products and solutions.
• Provide strategic and operational leadership to the enterprise proposition sales team to aggressively meet sales, revenue, and organizational objectives
• Liaise with internal stakeholders to ensure that any customer queries are communicated effectively through the correct channels in the business.
• Holds senior leadership responsibility for a large portion of the UKI Market
• Significantly influences functional strategy and may participate in development of product / division strategy
• Experience within information technology market; Data, Analytics and disruptive solutions.
• Comprehensive business and managerial experience
• Strong people leadership
• An enthusiastic self-starter with proven problem-solving skills.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Comfortable communicating at all levels internally and externally in an organization
If you feel you have the required skills, then please send through your CV. Alternatively you can contact me directly on 02075539245 or firstname.lastname@example.org