Are you looking to work in a dynamic Fintech company, and build a career within the electronic trading space? Do you have experience within electronic trading support, ideally in Fixed Income, but could be in Equities or FX? Our client provides electronic trading venues to institutional buyside and sellside clients globally.
The successful candidate should possess a positive ‘can-do’ attitude and an intuitively high level of customer service in their approach. This will complement strong FIX, database (SQL, Sybase or Oracle), as well as Windows Administration and Networking troubleshooting skills (which may also involve firewall/routing issues).
What you will be doing
• The team requires a motivated self-starter who has the technical skills to support a growing number of buy-side clients across London and Europe utilising their FIX, Linux, Windows Server, database and networking skills.
• Working directly with the Fixed Income salespeople and interacting with technical teams across the business.
• Working on a multitude of cross-platform market-leading technologies to support the running of our bespoke trading platform.
The successful candidate will be responsible for front-to-back support duties on the Fixed Income platform which will include the daily support of the platform, configuring new members,managing front-end upgrade roll-outs and testing of new functionality prior to release to members of the Product Development team.
What you bring:
• At least 4 years hands-on support experience within a financial institution (buy-side,sell-side, venue/platform provider)
• Demonstrable working knowledge of Fixed Income products and flows, or within Equities or FX
• Hands-on working knowledge of at least one industry-recognised Order Management System
• Solid application support experience within a Unix / Linux environment
• Knowledge of the FIX protocol and experience supporting FIX flows
• Hands-on experience of MSSQL, Oracle and Sybase database environments, including query-writing • Proven experience of supporting Windows Server environments
• Experience in troubleshooting network problems: i.e. firewall and routing problems
• Exposure to supporting message-based architecture (Solace, TIBCO etc)
• Experience in programming or scripting language desirable
• Must have excellent customer focus skills
• Ability to confidently communicate well at all stakeholder levels (technical contacts, members, traders, executive team etc)
In return you will benefit from:
· Competitive salary and bonus
· A dynamic and modern working environment, with a rapidly growing company.
· Accelerated Career progression opportunities.
· Working with top tier financial institutions clients.
We are in the process of shortlisting CVs for this role, send us your CV today to be considered